Saturday, October 10, 2015

ahc



big city newspapers. The article is dismissive, simply put, but a flexible reading could suggest it's worth a look. After all, it's a serious article in a major publication that is completely focused on solid businesses, and the stock is mentioned by name, linked, and termed "an option". (That's not actually a quote, or, it only might be. I'm paraphrasing.) Even the premise sounds a little doubtful, namely that newspapers might be dead, or that big city newspapers might be. I read one time that newspapers actually make a lot of money, and my big city newspaper has all the feel of influence and prosperity, I'll tell you. Anyway, I take a look at the chart, and it's really quite good. It's got heels and a breakout, large scale. Now we wait for a dip.
profile ymax fv
note

note