Friday, September 11, 2015

adat(6) double


There were early patterns after the cliff (March) of patterns I would have felt I had to act on, and buy some, specifically at a price of 20 cents in May and into June. Then prices kind of went nowhere, and then they went down 50%. There were patterns at the new price of ten cents, but nothing extremely identifiable, seems to me. At any rate, prices did then jump, not only more than doubling the ten cent price, but doubling the twenty cent price.

For some reason I didn't note that the August rally went precisely to the March gap. Ah, but it would have been necessary to watch it intraday to capture that. I am forced to conclude that selling anywhere below .6 would have been a losing proposition. No question, there are buy signals in September's action. But we need to analyze the long term chart. Could we have predicted the August top, not to sell there but to understand what was going to happen last month ... and this month? ADAT resources at this link. Also I made a prediction here. Kind of fun.