Friday, August 7, 2015

admd



I have $20 in cash ($30, actually, but I'll need $10 to pay the commission), so I'm looking for someplace to put it. If you're making that small an investment, it has to go up ten times to make you any real money. That means you have to invest in really, really cheap stocks - unless you are willing to wait a long, long time. So, I went to OTCMarkets.com, scanned for stocks with over a million shares trading, and started looking at Pink Sheet stocks, just looking at the charts. This was the third or fourth one. I didn't like the first couple, but I do like this one.

I think it's going to go to a penny, which is a ten times gain. This is on Friday, August 7, 2015. Details. I don't think it's going to go there instantly, so I'll need to watch it for a while, but it looks to me like it's ready to start moving.

Actually, I take that back. I think it'll extend sideways a bit more. Let me look at some more of those Pinks. Who knows, maybe I can find one that really is poised to move. But, I do like this one, on the chart. It's decent.