Friday, August 7, 2015

auri

Tough to resist logging every single one. StockCharts.com could help a person actually do that, but here, probably better to restrain myself.

The early 2012 top is at .1 - which we can actually see - and the current price is .001. 8/7/2015. That means it's good for a 100x gain - ten times more reason to buy it!

auri ... must be a gold stock. Profile. Hey, I was wrong!
(From the profile you can link to more complete charts.)

Yikes. It's taking off. I'm panicking, but I'm gonna have to pay .002, so it'll only be a 50x gain.

Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, President, Chief Financial Officer, Principal Accounting Officer and Secretary Ori Rosenbaum. Here he is, also, in The Coastline Pilot.

So, here I am, going all in with Mr. Rosenbaum. It's just crazy ... but ... I always have liked crazy. (Also, again, all in means I'm putting in $20, plus a ten dollar commission ... and it's possible ... well, I won't go into that. It's no big deal.) Hey, listen, Mr. Rosenbaum sounds like an interesting guy, and he looks good in pictures, too, and he's young and dashing, and experienced at the same time. And Jewish? And, also, Scottrade seems to have a more up to date company profile. (There's no "info", no filings.) Auri is now all about media. The Auri Inc. web site is a bizarre but strangely sleek blog. Just a mix of stuff I saw, here. Some dealings with China. Paper art on EBay. I mean, get out!

Also, these charts are somewhat misleading. The actual May top is .01. Maybe it'll make one more top there. And maybe I can still get it for .0015. With my $20 I could make $100. Is that silly? Or I could wait for .01, then try to buy it. You see how this works ... it's all about trying to make one's mind up ... an interesting challenge.