Saturday, August 8, 2015

... that doubled ...

I keep returning to my chart tool, the one that will show me 600 charts, one each for 600 stocks, if I click the next button 600 times, and getting through a few charts, maybe twenty, say, and then I get bogged down.

What am I looking for?

The Holy Grail, in a way, is a stock that doubles fast, in a few days. If I can double my money in a few days, I can turn one hundred dollars into a thousand in four trades, and one thousand dollars into ten thousand dollars in four trades, and ten thousand dollars into one hundred thousand dollars in four trades, and one hundred thousand dollars into one million dollars in four trades, so, one hundred dollars into one million dollars in sixteen trades.

Can I find examples?


9

11

16 5y

22 the Jan 2015 event was a split, that hasn't been adjusted, but the Nov 2014 event was actually a double. details.