Friday, August 21, 2015

ultra-premium


It's in the clear all the way to 8, really ..., and, if it doesn't move, it's still a premium stock and we want to watch it, even hold it. We're doing $100 investments. Maybe we'll get lucky with some of them and get great instant results, and maybe some will fail to move and we'll be holding them and adding more $100 stakes when more buying patterns develop. We have price targets, but it is tough. What if something moves nicely but not all the way to the target. Oh, and then there's the possibility that these are to hold forever. There are times, though, when I've known a top was forming. The target is $100, really, and there it is a sell. $100 at 2, now, and then if it goes to $1, another $100. The risk is not so great, then. The predicted rally should take some time - some months? 6 months? longer? The big negative in the financials is that they've lost lots of money recently. They still have lots of money, and they sell massive amounts of energy, and the idea that the industry is dead seems a little far fetched, but I suppose the losses could sink the company. I suppose that's possible. It's a small investment, a measure of risk, with the potential for a big upside. Anyway, watching these, now, is the way to learn.



An example of The Pattern in May - one in June, too, I just noticed - and no, it didn't go anywhere, either time, but, it didn't go down, either, and now, in August, it's in a great position.





APPY is in a great, great position. It's all set to rally big, maybe even huge. There are signs, even that the end of the bottom is at hand, but maybe not just quite yet. Well, there's also still uncertainty and sort of anything could happen. It's either keep adding money and if it goes down, do it some more, or wait for The Pattern. Examples of The Pattern are already in the chart, in April and in June, and now the price is down, but, again, not catastrophically, but rather working into an even better pattern.



The Pattern non-gapping on the first day of 2015, the buy price would have had to be $1.20, and then gapping and buyable at, say,1.40 ... gapping again near the top. Not even a double, then, and you would have had to predict thee top, but, this stock is still well positioned, and, it just flashed! That means only one thing: immediate and rapid appreciation ... I mean, of some sort. Now we check the other charts. The Pattern, out of a gorgeous pick, by the way, and, also by the way, The Pattern in July, on the First, and also in early June, and mid May, and even sort of mid March, though all non-gapping.



So, you see, how after The Pattern, there's a rally, and here's what I've figured out, basically by watching this, this stock, this chart - classic, classic Pattern, and then, sure enough, 5x appreciation by the end of the day.
Thing is, though, I'm watching it for an even bigger move. No I'm not. That's what I mean. I mean, this move, that began with The Pattern, and also ultimate Canyon Bottom - here's my theory - should produce a major, long term rally.
The lesson is learned. Buy into The Pattern, the sell late the next day. Sometimes you will capture a monumental rally. Sometimes it will be just a very good rally. Sometimes it'll be just a little rally, and just a small profit. Very occasionally it might be a small loss. That's what I think. And lots of these are likely to be long term plays, but that's, as it turns out, completely another matter. Still, it's interesting.

It's gonna do something the rest of August, here. Maybe it'll be a solid green bar almost to the top, or even extend a little more. But I see it dipping in early September ... and then we watch for more of The Pattern on the daily chart. Funny, I thought there was more data ... but I kind of knew there wasn't. Anyway, on this chart it still does look like it should got into the ... well, like, to 12.



APP is just making The Pattern today. It's not fully gapped and a little weird, but, now we will see. (Buying here at 22 cents, if I were buying.) APP made The Pattern, emphatically, last December, and a big day followed, plus 30%.

It looks a little early on the ten year chart, to me. Maybe this is one of those early signals, I don't know. I do think it's gonna rally tomorrow, I mean, Monday. I'm looking for The Signal on the montly chart. Then it goes to 15 ...

Buying APP at .24 Monday, or I would be, if I had any money. Would have to, given, well, everything. $100 worth. Where it should be going tomorrow is $1.20. That's the theory. That comes from the monthly chart. I think I know what it's doing, although it's totally bizarre.









147




148




153




172



job






175




175




175




175