Saturday, August 8, 2015

otc project

Go to OTCMarkets.com. Search for stocks with over 1 million shares trading. Look at charts for pink sheet stocks.

Last stock inspected: AURI.

What I did was I looked at successive pinks until I found one I wanted to buy.

Next time I want to buy something I'll start with the next pink after AURI, and proceed from there. (If AURI is for some reason no longer listed, it's just then next pink in alphabetical order "greater than" the symbol.)

It's not that the pinks before AURI were necessarily uninteresting, and their patterns could improve, so it's not that I necessarily wouldn't want to look at them again ... it's just about moving into new territory ... I guess.

If you look at a bunch of stocks, you're likely to eventually find one with an immediately compelling pattern. If I some day get to the end of the list, then I can start at the beginning again, and it'll be like having a whole new list, what with the passage of time.

OK?