Thursday, August 20, 2015

roundup

Going through recent posts, through the charts, trying to make sense of such a diversity of observations. Beginning with the post titled http://atnanypattern.blogspot.com/2015/08/20150817m.html. Beginning, funny enough, with the last chart in that post. I mean, I reviewed all the charts several times or at least twice ... and NSPR might be my favorite. At any rate, I like it. Checked the ten year chart and liked that a lot. Like it a lot. Trading at 21 cents today, I think it's going to $10 in very short order. I know that sounds like dreaming, but I have been watching stocks do this kind of thing, really and truly ... and this is what they consistently look like before they do it. Who knows. Haven't looked at the fundamentals. Kind of reluctant to. They should show that it's pretty seriously in business, I guess. They should show that it's kind of interesting, the company. These patterns develop in the charts of real companies with long term potential. I would say it will not stop at $10, but will slow down there. Quotes from WB today. "Our favorite holding period is forever." NSPR might even be a wonderful company, with an amazing beneficial product and a knack for marketing that'll deliver dividends into the indefinite future. Short term, the canyon bottom looks fairly complete, and it's making nice patterns within it, too. They aren't everything I would want to see, though they clearly are something. A dip, I suppose, is still a possibility. I guess I'm not ready to go in heavily - not that I really have the resources for that anyway - but there's always the possibility of waiting for The Pattern, and it should make an appearance, and when it does it really should move, big.

I just created a list of every stock on the Finviz home page today, or most of them. It's in alphabetical order (in a text file), so maybe when I repeat the process I can sort out the duplicate appearances. Each entry is dated, and they're sorted into some categories using symbols, and also, the exact source of them - Finviz, and what part of the page - is listed ... just in case I want that information, some time.

I finished the process for about a third of the stocks, that came from one section, and the other ones that came from the other section are half done. I didn't skip or omit any symbols. If I didn't think it was particularly interesting, I just marked it accordingly.

Now I can chart the best of them, maybe here.

I just proofread the list and found a few uncategorized symbols. Anyway, some of them have three stars, and a few have four, and one has five. Maybe I'll start with the four and five star stocks, duh.